MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
GIRLS BASKETBALL SCHEDULE
11/15 Arp at Freedom 4:00pm
11/27 Freedom at Baggs 4:00pm
12/3 Rossman at Freedom 4:00pm
12/6 Goins at Freedom 4:00pm
NOVEMBER 9 – PRIMARY SHINING STARS ASSEMBLY (K-2)
- Friday, November 9th there will be a Primary Shining Stars Assembly from 1:15 to 2:00pm in the gym.
NOVEMBER 9 – INTERMEDIATE SHINING STARS ASSEMBLY (3-6)
- Friday, November 9th there will be an Intermediate Shining Stars Assembly from 2:25 to 3:25pm in the gym.
NOVEMBER 12 – VETERANS DAY PROGRAM
- Monday, November 12th the Veterans Day program will start at 9:00am in the gym.
NOVEMBER 12 – EARLY RELEASE – 12:15pm
- Monday, November 12th all students will be released at 12:15pm. All students are served lunch prior to leaving at 12:15pm. The buses will run at 12:15pm. Please make sure your students know how they are leaving school on early release days and where they need to go after school.
NOVEMBER 13 – CHICK-FIL-A SPIRIT DAY
- Tuesday, November 13th is Chick-fil-A Spirit Day. Portions of all purchases are returned back to the school.
- Spirit Day is at the Menards location and is from 6:00am to 10:00pm. While you are ordering let the cashier
- know you are there for Freedom Elementary Spirit Day.
NOVEMBER 21 TO NOVEMBER 23 – NO SCHOOL – THANKSGIVING BREAK
NOVEMBER 28 – 3RD GRADE FIELD TRIP
- Wednesday, November 28th all 3rd grade students will take a field trip to Central High School from 10:00 to 10:45am.
NOVEMBER 30 – PJ/HAT DAY
- Friday, November 30th students may pay $1 to the PTO to wear pjs or a hat for the day. They may pay $2 to wear pj’s and a hat.
NOVEMBER 30 – MR. JIM’S PIZZA SPIRIT NIGHT
Friday, November 30th will be Mr. Jim’s pizza spirit night. A portion of all purchases (15%) will be donated back to Freedom Elementary School. Your student will receive a flyer to be filled out and given to Mr. Jim’s when you order. This is for carry out, dine in or delivery. Your flyer is good through December 5th.
NOVEMBER 30 – PTO SKATE NIGHT
DECEMBER 3 TO DECEMBER 7 – SANTA SHOP
DECEMBER 6 – PTO MEETING – 3:45PM